Making a Rest Plan - The Refreshed Moms Starter Kit
Identify the exact ways you need to rest in order to exchange a life that feels overcommitted to one that feels refreshed.
You can turn burnout and exhaustion around, and it begins with knowing how to rest.
- Understand why sleep is not the primary way to rest.
- Discover 7 ways to rest and identify which ones you need right now.
- Proactively resist burnout, or start your recovery.
- Connect with God with prayer and meditation around your rest needs.
"Deanna helped me become more productive by incorporating consistent rest."
- Michelle Wiedenbenner, Moms of Addicted Loved Ones Membership
Your Starter Kit includes the following:
- The 7 Ways to Rest Mini-Course
- A Rest Needs Quiz
- A Guided Prayer on Rest
- A meditation to help you transition from work to family.
- A Scripture Writing Plan on Rest
"As I'm listening to the street sweeper go past the house, I recognize the vibration and noise is bothering me and disrupting my usually quiet morning. I agree with my test results for needing Sensory Rest."
~ Donna Johnson
"According to my results, Creative Rest is what I'm needing right now!"
"Deanna helped me discover activities that are extremely restful for me even though others may find them stressful... and that it's OK!"
- Tiffany McKinnon Russel, Homeschool Mom Mentor
I'm Deanna Mason, Creator of Refreshed Moms, where I teach mom leaders how to plan and enjoy sabbath rest.
Through my podcast, consulting, courses and community, I'll show you how to consistently nurture your faith and enjoy consistent opportunities for rest in order to sustain the work God has called you to do.
Develop the skill you need to address your exhaustion by exchanging overcommittment with refreshing opportunities to rest.